Wednesday 13 June 2012

Ready for Pick Up

 In keeping with my goal of cleaning out my closet and making a donation once per season ( I'm aiming for 4 donations in the coming year) I've gone through my stuff and managed to fill a heavy duty, extra large garbage bag with clothes.  I actually had another large bag full of dresses to donate, but brought them into the school where I teach for the child & youth worker to distribute to a few girls who might need them more than me.  I always struggle with where to bring my stuff, but this time, in a twist of fate, the Canadian Diabetes Association called a few days ago wondering if I had any clothes to donate to their Clothesline Program.  Yes, as I matter of fact I do!  This bag is waiting patiently to be picked up sometime between 9-6pm today.



No comments:

Post a Comment